From:
Rabbi David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 19:22:17 -0400
I am happy to announce the winner of the Ada Mascot Competition - Entry #5
- "Lady Fairy" the hummingbird. The mascot was designed by Leah Goodreau.

http://gnoga.com/mascot.html

Leah writes "My mascot was inspired by Ada Lovelace's adolescent
fascination with flight and Charles Babbage's nickname for her, "Lady
Fairy." The coloration of the mascot references the Asian fairy-bluebird,
while the silhouette is a hummingbird because of their famed speed and
sleekness."

If have asked Leah for permission to give out her contact information if
any one is interested in custom versions of her work, any one interested in
receiving her information, please feel free to contact me.

David Botton

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://listserv.acm.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=TEAM-ADA&A=1