Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 04:21:40 -0400
From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
During July 1998, 43,265 files were transferred from the main
PAL site at WU Archive.  Also, 104 files were added to the PAL.
The PAL has been running "on automatic" for the last few months,
and requires a minimum of effort to keep up.

We have had a minor problem with the PAL, and it is currently
down (rather, the web pages are incomplete).  I will correct it
as soon as I can.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

The Public Ada Library (PAL) is a voluntary, unfunded activity.

Rick Conn
PAL Manager
--
Richard Conn