Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:34:40 +0000
>Make sure they all get the chance to read John McCormick's report on the
>results of switching from C to Ada for a SECOND language.

>   http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/ADACASE.HTM

I had a read of this over the weekend and noticed that it was in response to a
thread in comp.lang.ada entitled "Ada is almost useless in embedded systems." I
remember that thread quite clearly, and found it fascinating. It contributed
heavily to my change of views with respect to Ada. You could probably get the
whole of the thread from www.deja.com.

John