From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:26:16 -0700
From: Bob Leif
To: Mike Feldman et al.

You wrote, "You (and Bob Leif, too) obviously get much more junk than I;)."
I have NOT been the recipient of spam or junk from the ACM. My note was to
point out the unilateral action by my e-mail provider and to warn others
about the danger of this stupidity.