From:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:21:44 +0100
I agree to that.

An Ada Virtual Machine I believe would prove to be both an excellent idea,
and probably a better way of doign a virtual machine all together by
comparison to the JVM simply because of the internal structures of both languages.  No
one said Java was based on any kind of reliability and stability whereas Ada
was born out of these two (or so I seem to read).

I would be VERY curious to see AVM adn JVM up agaist one another in
benchmarks performances, stability, reliability, and resource efficiency.  I think
these results would show hands down how capable Ada we all know Ada is.

Stephane Richard
Software Developer

--
Stephane Richard