Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Reinholtz Åke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:26:03 +0100
Subject: Safety Critical Certification

I search for an Ada Run-Time System which can be used in a Safety Critical
Application. The Ada RTS and the Ada libraries must be in compliance with
FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) RTCA/DO-178B for airborne software
systems. Please send me a reply if you have information about this.

Best Regards,
Åke Reinholtz