Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:34:59 -0400
Subject: Re: c2ada
From: Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
I initially used c2ada to convert Tcl/Tk header files to Ada.
This several year ago.  I was able to make it work (i.e. not
crash), but it didn't do what I needed to do.  I ended up
creating my own c2ada tool, heavily customized to understand
the special stuff I want to do for the TASH binding.

I've often thought, however, that it would be very interesting
to convert a C header to XML first, then to Ada.  This might
make an easier, more portable tool.

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Systems Engineering Supervisor
Veridian Engineering, Calspan Operations