From:
Kendrick Epps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:45:36 -0600
Hello to all of you Ada Guru's.  Just wanted to touch bases with you guys and girls to see if there were any of you searching for a direct opportunity!  eTAC of Huntsville is an executive Search firm which deals with direct placements of high level individuals such as yourself.  We are currently doing business with most of the largest defense contractors in the country, and also some of the smaller subsidiaries.  I look forward to hearing from any of you whom may be interested, and I hope that everyone has a great day!

Yours Truly,

Kendrick Epps
eTAC of Huntsville, Inc.
Account Executive