From:
"Paul D. Stachour" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul D. Stachour
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:22:15 -0600
Ada Teamers,

   Twin Cities SIGAda Web-server, now located at www.tcsigada.org
(please change any links for tcsigada from my account on
winternet to the new sever), has been restyled.

   I invite any of you to visit and comment, either directly
to this userid, or to "[log in to unmask]".  Facts, typos,
opinions, etc., all welcome.

   We have plans to add "rotating slogans" to our page.
This should happen in the next several weeks.  I will use
the items in our why_ada.htm, + (hopefully) Ada-flyer material.

  [As an aside, The recent "Ada-flyer" discussion has been useful to me
   in local TC discussions with a firm considering the use of Ada.]

I have a request to make:

   Those of you who posted Ada-flyer material, and would allow me to use
it, either with or without attribution of source, please send
a note to "[log in to unmask]".  Unless you indicate
"you may use my name" or something similar, they will be
placed without attribution of the source.

Some of you have told me facts /observations about your use
of Ada previously, and indicated such data could be repeated,
but not identified as to source.  If you recognize one of
your statements in our "why_ada.htm", and feel that you have
been misquoted, or wish your data removed, please tell me.
If you now feel that public attribution of source is acceptable,
tell me that also, so I can use your name and company information.

Yours for good software engineering,
   [which includes making reasonable, rational language choices]

Paul Stachour