From:
"Brashear, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brashear, Phil
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:08:43 -0400
John (McCabe) says he has trouble accessing the AdaIC site
(http://www.adaic.org).
That's odd -- I've never had a problem with it.  (To check, I just accessed
the site, using Internet Explorer, and again, using Netscape Navigator.)

John, it may be that the problem is not with the site.

It seems to me that support of the AdaIC site is one of the ARA's greatest
contributions to the community.  There's a wealth of information there that
would have been lost had the ARA not stepped up.

Phil

Philip W. Brashear
EDS Conformance Testing Center
4646 Needmore Road, Bin 46