From:
Sergei Lodyagin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sergei Lodyagin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:42:07 +0300
Stephane Richard wrote:

>Thanks Jack,  and everyone else.
>
>It didnt take too long reading about the Booch components to know that this
>is exactly what I'm looking for.  It's an excellent tool and fulfills all my
>intended purposes.

(Just for information).

There is SGL library for Ada (STL for C++ is an analog of it).
I use it in my projects and have several patches to the original version
(you can found the original
in the internet). The patches fix some serious bugs and inconviniences.

If somebody is interested in it I can put the patched version on some
internet site.

Sergei Lodyagin,
Software Developer.

P.S. What is advantages of Booch Components?
        (I am not very familiar with it).