TEAM-ADA Archives

Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy

TEAM-ADA@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Options: Use Forum View

Use Monospaced Font
Show HTML Part by Default
Condense Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Content-Transfer-Encoding:
7bit
Sender:
"Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:
From:
Noam Kloos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 13:54:31 +0200
Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
MIME-Version:
1.0
Reply-To:
Noam Kloos <[log in to unmask]>
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (12 lines)
The memory problem is fixed.
I browsed the docs and found that cmsdpmi nolonger uses
environmentvariables.
Maybe not the best solution, but i fixed it by making dpmi permanently
resident.
Maybe someone else has benefit of this information.
I set: cmsdpmi -p -se:\virtual.mem (e: is my swap drive partition)

Hartelijk Dank voor de tip.

Noam Kloos.

ATOM RSS1 RSS2