From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:34:48 -0500
> That is how we do all projects - no requirements, no testing, no
> documents...  ;->
> "Better get coding because there will be a lot of debugging to do!"
>
> William Dale
> The above opinions are mine and mine alone,
> mainly because no one else would want them.

The Extreme Programming I'm asking for testimonials about certainly
has requirements (user stories), testing (both unit and acceptance),
and documents.  Perhaps we're thinking of two different approaches
to software development called extreme programming.  The XP I'm
asking about can be learned about at <http://www.extremeprogramming.org>.
There is a short introduction there and references to lots of books.

--
Terry Westley