From:
Ada Marketing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ada Marketing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:25:47 -0500
Sundar.K,

A lot of the changes (improvements) from Ada83 to Ada95 were removal of
compiler specifics and making them a part of the language standard.  Thus
things like "pragma Interface" is now better defined as "pragma Import".  But
these type changes start off  as vendor specific and become language defined.
These type of features are thus vendor dependent.  However they tend to be
very simple to correct with simple tools like "sed" scripts, etc.