"Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 15:19:56 -0400
Hello everyone,

I just want to take a minute of your time to let you know the submission
deadline has been extended to May 31 for the ACM SIGAda 2008 International
Conference, which will take place in Portland, Oregon, Oct. 26-30, 2008.

The Call for Participation is on the web at

http://www.acm.org/sigada/conf/sigada2008/

We are soliciting Technical Articles, Extended Abstracts, Experience Reports,
Workshops, Panel Sessions, and Tutorials.

Contributions from practitioners, researchers, students and faculty are
actively solicited. Note that educator grants are available to cover conference
and tutorial registration.

Thanks for your time; I hope to see you at the conference!

Michael Feldman
The George Washington University (emeritus)
Conference Chair, SIGAda 2008