From:
Michael Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 15:39:10 -0400
The Team Ada mailing list was recently closed to subscriptions. I have
changed the list settings to once again allow subscriptions. I do not
know the reason why the list was closed in the first place.

If you experience problems with the list such as this one, please notify
[log in to unmask] (which will redirect the mail to me or to whomever
is also a list owner).

Thanks,
Mike

-- Mike Berman                              Team Ada list administrator
-- [log in to unmask]                          "Someone's gotta do it ..."