Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 10:06:58 -0600
Our process group in its infinite stupidity has dictated that we now
provide lines of code for changes, but we must also provide new lines vs
changes lines, and of course did not provide any kind of tool that
would do this.  My present project is a very Ada program which seems to always
be changing.  Is there any kind of tool that would work on a PC, SUN, or VAX
that could provide the numbers or are we destined to try to do this by
hand?
Rick Watson