Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:57:11 -0500
Using the JVM target, I can compile Ada95 code that calls classes that
were compiled from Eiffel or Java source code. How is that "language
replacement"? Sounds like "language neutral" to me.

The article set a VERY HIGH standard for "language-neutral"
that included having any language extend classes and handle
exceptions from any other language.  I don't know anything
about ANY platform that meets those standards.

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau