From:
Darren Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darren Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:44:17 -0800
Hi there! I hope you don't mind me writing to you
about an ada question. I got your name off the net.

I am currently new to the language, of my own doing,
after ada being recommended by a friend to improve
my programming skills at work.

I am now currently trying to implement relations.
Like say domain and range, domain restriction and
range restriction through an array based
implementation.

Would you know of how i could get some example
code to look at please?

Thanking you in advance,

Darren.