From:
"Brashear, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:29:58 -0400
Dean,

I'm afraid some of the information on this Web site is badly out of date.
The first linked site,
www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ifi/ps/ada-software/html/understanding.html
is a prime example, since it contains obsolete links.
I know it's a big job, but you probably should work your way through the
links and winnow out obsolete material.

In particular, the "sw-eng.falls-church.va.us" host has been out of service
for months.  Check http://www.adaic.com for much of the information that was
originally there.
The current validation suite for Ada (95) is ACVC 2.2, available through the
above URL.  The list of validated Ada compilers
is also at that location.

I suggest that you explore the AdaIC site given above to get an
understanding of the current state of Ada.

Good luck!

Phil

Phil Brashear
EDS Conformance Testing Center