Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Gloster <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:41:37 +0100
Niklas Holsti mentioned:
"[..] Software development started in Janauary 2002 and will
use the XGC Ada compiler (a variant of Gnat) with the
Ravenscar tasking profile. [..]"

After reading XGC manuals and speaking to one of the XGC compiler
writers, I still have not lost the impression that whatever software
I could get from XGC, I could just get the same from the New York
GNAT FTP download site. Is my impression correct?

Regards,
Colin Paul Gloster