Roger Gariépy <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:37:19 -0500
All of what you are asking exist.

It was done by Stéphane Rochebrune, it's call: AIDE (Ada Instant Development
Environment ) in the GNU General Public License universe.

I am using it on Windows 2000. You can obtain a CD-Rom (probably too late to
receive it for Christmas) or download it (as I have done) and burn your CD.

To have more information got to: http://eig.unige.ch/lii/Aide.htm
to FTP: ftp://129.194.186.90/aide

It will be better if you read french (it seem to be the case, with the poem
you write after your first name), but most of the Ada documentation is in
english.

If I remember correctly you can work directly from the CD or copy the CD on
a disk drive and you don't need to configure anything. It's ready to work
immediately if you put it in C:\Aide and copy the DLL in the OS directory.

The editor of choice is Adagide (modified so that it don't need installation
and parameters to find GNAT, etc.) but Emac is there also.

Here is the my gnat.ini for it:
[Version] Product=GNAT GNAT=3.13p GCC=2.8.1 Target=pentium-mingw32msv
TKVersion=8.0
[Components] Setup=Typical Win32Ada=1 Win32AdaHelp=1 GDB=1 AdaGIDE=0
Documentation=1
Objtutils=1 Make=1 Sample=1 ExtraDoc=1
[Configuration] TclAlreadyInstalled=0 Win32Ada=1
Win32AdaPrefix=Bindings\Win32Ada DocPrefix=Documentation AssocEMACS=0
AssocAdaGIDE=0 Folder=GNAT Ada 95 Compiler

Roger Gariépy                  :-)   <-   :-(