Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:20:41 -0800
It was very intriguing to read Stanley's oblique message half an hour ago &
really not know why it was posted, and then 5 minutes ago have my wife call
me into the living room where she was watching "Who Wants to Be a
Millionaire" to watch a guy pass up a chance at $.5M by answering the
question "The computer language Ada was named for the daughter of which of
the following poets?"  He thought he knew but wasn't sure, passed & walked
away with the $.25M he had already won, and then Regis made him say what he
had been thinking.  He would have been right!  I think that's as
encouraging as the fact the question was asked.

Almost as an ad for Ada on the Super Bowl or finding shrinkwrapped Ada
compilers at Comp USA?  -hh