From:
"Criley, Marc A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Criley, Marc A
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:37:07 -0400
I hadn't quite gotten to that article yet, but I did note that
in Grady Booch's introduction to the UML section (he was guest
editing that portion) he stated that there were UML mappings to
all the major programming languages, with Ada being among those
listed.

Small comfort, though.

Marc A. Criley
Software Architect