Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 00:19:07 +0100
I just typed "Ada Netherlands" in google, the first link is an Ada job
opening from June 2001:

<http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/jobs/010601-mascotsystems.html>

Dirk Craeynest <http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/dirk.html> does
quite a bit of Ada advocacy work in Belgium, may be you should contact
it. In the EU in general I don't believe there's a shortage of Ada
jobs within the traditional areas of defence, transport and aerospace.
ACT Europe also shows some clients on their site.

I'm doing Ada 95 using GNAT with support at work in the BNP Paribas
Equity Derivative Research team in Paris and I'm well in the six digit
EUR income figure, but that's banking and (unfortunately) not the
typical IT industry income :).

--
Laurent Guerby <[log in to unmask]>