"Marc A. Criley" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:28:30 -0600
Steven Lim wrote:
> Yes.. I believe Ada can be OO.. maybe I should clarify my position. I was
> tasked to come up with some design diagrams for some legacy code that is
> not entirely OO. It is quite modular and short of just using some package
> diagrams to show who with who... I'm wondering if I can come up with
> something more useful...

While it's not cheap (I think about $7000 each for the first few seats,
though they do have a free trial period), Scientific Toolwork's "Understand
for Ada" (http://www.scitools.com/uada.html) does an admirable job of
reverse engineering code and producing lots of diagrams.  While not UML,
they have nonetheless proven quite useful when I've had the pleasure of
using this tool.

Marc A. Criley
Quadrus Corporation
www.quadruscorp.com