Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:39:56 -0400
From: Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
David,

Another point that I've been trying to get across is COLLABORATION.
As you said, these conferences are expensive.  The SIGAda booth cost
$10,000, and shipping it around, paying for exhibitor space, and so
on costs.  Part of a solution is to collaborate and divide the costs.
At least it gets the Ada name out there, even tho the booth may not
be that of just one company.  At Tech Ed 2000, there were two other
companies sharing space in the IBM booth!

Rick
Richard Conn, Principal Investigator
Reuse Tapestry