From:
Sergei Lodyagin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:04:12 +0200
Good day to all subscribers.

We would like to implement a small compiler for Ada - like language
(it will be small Ada language subset with may be some specific extensions).

We are looking for tools like LEX/YACC  which
can generate Ada lexer/parser. According to our wishes, these tools
should generate
GOOD Ada code, i.e. it shouldn't be C code which can be compiled by Ada
compiler
but real good style Ada code.

Ideally these tools themselves should be example of good easy-to-support
Ada code.

Are there such tools ?

Sergei Lodyagin,
Programmer.