Sat, 3 Feb 2001 06:54:51 EST
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>From:  [log in to unmask]
>Sender:    [log in to unmask] (Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95))
>To:    [log in to unmask]
>Virus Incident Information
>Database: mail3.box
>Author: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Recipients: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
>Date: 1-31-2001
>
>The file attachment sexy virgin.scr you sent to the recipients listed
>above was infected with the W32/Hybris.gen@MM virus and was deleted from the
>message.

I am not much interested in seeing these virus reports
on the list, but for those of you who are vulnerable,
I would suggest not believing everything you read.

I found the file attachment was still attached to the message,
looking at it with MacLinkPlus after receiving it through AOL
and Claris eMailer.