Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:15:57 +0100
> Some of the content (including the Ada Reference Manual and the Ada 95
> Certified Processors List) are created with Ada programs that generate HTML.

Are the Ada sources and the master document of the revised AARM
available somewhere?

If possible, my plan would be to try to have the RM included in the
FSF source distribution of the GCC compiler. The Ada norm is unique in
its free availability and that might appeal the FSF. Over the next
year that would probably mean that every Linux CD set would have a
copy of it :).

FYI: ACATS, also a unique "free" feature of Ada, is already planned to
be included, we're waiting for FSF lawyers green light.

--
Laurent Guerby <[log in to unmask]>