Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Dirk Craeynest <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:54:24 +0200
[ Sent per request of the Program Co-chairs. -- dc ]

Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe 2002, Proceedings

To the participants in the conference
To the authors of contributions
To all friends of Ada

Thanks to all of you, our annual conference held this year in Vienna was
very successful. As usual, the proceedings were published in the famous
Lecture Notes of Computer Science of Springer-Verlag. To refer to these
proceedings, e.g. when you want to quote an article published there,
please use the following reference:

Johann Blieberger, Alfred Strohmeier (Eds.);
Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe 2002, Proceedings, Lecture
Notes in Computer Science, vol. 2361, Springer-Verlag, 2002, 7th
Ada-Europe International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies,
Vienna, Austria, June 17-21, 2002.

For more about the volume, please see the web site of Springer:
  http://link.springer.de/link/service/series/0558/tocs/t2361.htm

Looking into the future, the call for papers for our next conference is
already available. For more, see:

  8th International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies
  Ada-Europe 2003
  16 - 20 June 2003, Toulouse, France
  http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2003.html

Best regards,
Johann Blieberger and Alfred Strohmeier, program co-chairs