From:
Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:48:26 -0700
"with type", to my knowledge was created for the GNAT for JVM compiler,
JGNAT, and is documented there.  Another example of a GNAT extension is
'Unrestricted_Access, so you can get an access to a nested procedure.

--Martin