From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:22:26 -0500
Look at AdaScript and BUSH:  <http://www.vaxxine.com/pegasoft/bush-down.html>.

BUSH is an interactive shell for Linux with both Bourne and Ada syntax.
AdaScript is a subset of the Ada 95 language with additional features
specifically for interactive shell sessions.

The BUSH distribution includes the scanner and parser source code.
Whether or not it is based on lex/yacc or alex/ayacc, I don't know.

--
Terry Westley