Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:46:19 -0700
From: "Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
From: Bob Leif
To: Bill Dale et al.

"I know of one commercial development that is using x86 embedded CPU with
DOS to make a hand-held Automotive Test instrument .   They are using C &
C++.

Since Ada is not available that was not even a factor."

Aonix ObjectAda running under Windows can produce DOS executables!

I suspect that one can have Ada take control of Windows CE.