From:
Pat Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:36:27 -0500
With my Technical Editor hat on, let me remind any and all that Ada Letters is
actively seeking articles for publication.  These need not be long or terribly
formal and can cover any aspect of the language -- design or coding issues,
difficulties (or joys:) of usage encountered, you name it.  Furthermore I am
happy to work with you to handle any minor formatting or language (natural or
Ada) issues that might arise.

Get known in the U.S. Ada community!  Send papers to me at the address below,
preferably in PDF or PostScript, although Word is acceptable too.

---
Pat Rogers                            Consulting and Training in:
http://www.classwide.com      Deadline Schedulability Analysis
[log in to unmask]        Software Fault Tolerance
(281)648-3165                       Real-Time/OO Languages

Adam ... does not deserve all the credit; much is due to Eve, the first woman,
and Satan, the first consultant.
Mark Twain