"Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:37:06 -0800
From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

Recently I've made up four new "Powered by Ada" posters, highlighting Rosetta,
the Vermont CubeSat, and two recently-automatd subway lines: London Underground
Victoria Line, and Paris Metro Line 1. Surf over to

http://sigada.org

You'll see thumbnails of the new posters there. Click on a thumbnail to get the
full printable, resizable PDF. As a logo, these posters are using the
recently-minted Ada coin Dirk Craeynest sent me.

The home page has a link to the full poster gallery, including the previous ones
from 2009.

Best,
Mike Feldman

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]