From:
Nasser Abbasi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nasser Abbasi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 14:56:58 -0700
>  Do you know of components for using
>regular expressions in Ada programs?

I think the best way is to use the gnat snobol package.

I dont think there is an ada reqular expression package, similar to
perl has. would be nice to have one. the story is that you can all that
using the snobol pattern matching. I've programmed in snobol many years
ago, and it is very powerfull, but have not used gnat snobol package yet.

Ada is lacking many usefull packages.

Nasser