From:
Aba Aņover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aba Aņover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:15:33 -0700
Greetings! I am a third year computer science
student in De La Salle
University, Philippines. We
 are currently taking up a course called THEOPRO
which stands for Theory of
Programming Languages.
 As a requirement for the course, we were tasked
to learn a programming
language on our own and
 make a software project using that language. My
partner and I were
assigned the language Ada. I
 came across your site while doing research on
the language. Our professor
told us that we have to
 make a software project that would be able to
show the powers of the Ada
language compared to the
 other programming languages. Can you please
give me some ideas on what
types of software project
 we can do in order to show this? Thank you very
much.

 Sincerely,
 Valerie Jean T. Aņover

http://phone.yahoo.com