From:
Nick Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:27:29 -0000
I am not a member of ACM or SIGAda for the simple reason (yes it is really
true) that I cannot afford it. I, too, would appreciate being able to read
Ada Letters online. You never know, I might even be prompted to contribute
an article (which I would write with great care, unlike my usual posts ;-)

--
Nick Roberts
http://www.adapower.com/lab/adaos