Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:06:58 -0400
Hi all,

The Ada project list has an item for this, in the military section.
(Their applications have been mostly military, though there are
obvious civilian possibilities too.)

There's a link from there to the Omnitech website.

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-project-summary.html

I have a feeling a lot of teamers don;t know abot this list, or
don't think of looking there.

Mike