From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 13:16:34 -0700
 The Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC) is a strategic liaison
(including financial co-sponsorship) SIGAda has made the past 3 years
and is continuing for 1998.  We need to get more visibility in any
arena like this that emphasizes "APPLICATIONS."  K.M. George is the
Chairperson of SAC'98 after serving in varying other capacities
such as Program Committee Chair in past years.

First, I encourage Ada community submissions.  The CFP is appended below.
You have plenty of time to submit (due Aug. 15).

Secondly, plz see below the request from the new head of the Ada (&
S/W Eng.) track, Hisham (AL) Haddad, for a small number of reviewers
to assist him in evaluating submissions.  Plz reply directly to AL (&
myself & KM, meaning exactly the 3 cc's on this msg, so we know that
SIGAda is answering this call).  NORM - can you plz forward this msg
to your TA97 PC or at least those you know are not in either the
sigada-interest or Team_Ada email lists?

(I said "a SMALL number of reviewers" above because SAC has not be
flooded with Ada submission in the past.  Can we change this?  :-)

        -- Hal