Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:08:23 -0700
Currently we are looking for software engineers at
DDC-I.  I am a project leader here at DDC-I and long time
member of Team Ada.

DDC-I, a leading international provider of software development
tools for safety critical and/or embedded applications, is
looking to expand our engineering staff in our US headquarters
in Phoenix.

DDC-I has several openings in these positions:

Senior Software Engineer:  A senior software engineer is
responsible for leading project teams in the development
of new technology.  We are looking for someone with
substantial experience in the development of programming
tools such as compilers, debuggers, run-time systems, and
graphical user interfaces.  The candidate must be comfortable
with Ada; familiarity with other languages is an attribute.
We are looking for someone who has experience with formal
design methods, object-oriented development, embedded
systems, Intel and RISC architectures, and project management.

Software Engineer: A software engineer is responsible for the
design and development of software components specific to a
particular project.  We are looking for someone with experience
in the development of programming tools such as compilers,
debuggers, run-time systems, and graphical user interfaces.
The candidate must be comfortable with Ada;  familiarity with
other languages is an attribute.  We are looking for someone
who has experience with formal design methods, object-oriented
development, embedded systems, and Intel and RISC architectures.

Send your resume to:
DDC-I, Inc.
attn:  David Tannen
400 N. 5th Street #1050
Phoenix, Arizona 85004

or via Fax to: 602-252-6054

David Tannen                   [log in to unmask]
Senior Software Engineer       Technical Support: 602 252-6052
DDC-I, Inc.                    Office: 602 275-7172
Phoenix Office                 FAX: 602 252-6054