Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:32:37 +0100
From:
Pascal Obry <[log in to unmask]>
"Pritchett, William \"Bill\"" writes:
 > DCS Corporation has a portable embedded graphics solution, Target Graphics
 > Toolkit, which was developed entirely in Ada 95 and currently runs on
 > VxWorks, Linux, Solaris, NT, and LynxOS.  It's basically a portable graphics
 > library that sits on top of a variety of native graphics systems including
 > X11, OpenGL, Win32 and DY4's RTGS.  We also have a screen builder that let's
 > you layout the "widgets" for the GUI and then generate either Ada95 or C++
 > code that then makes calls into our API.  It has been tested with both GNAT
 > and Green Hills compilers.  For additional information you can contact Tim
 > English, 703-683-8430 x485 ([log in to unmask]).

Interesting. I was not aware of this product... I fear that there is also
plenty of other products that are not well known... I think that it could be a
good idea if vendors could post from time to time advert about products. Of
course advert should only be about technical point, what the product is about,
what it is supposed to do, to solve which class of problem...

Here at Team-Ada we need to be aware about new products and solutions, part of
our work is to help Ada become more widly used. And we have from time to time
to point to solution to problems...

Just my point of view :)

Pascal.

--|