Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:33:38 -0700
Does anyone else see a problem with the headline on the home page being
about the 777? It's not even Ada95. Where are the recent examples. New
starts, new systems in the last 5 years? What has happened since then? I'd
love for Ada to finally make it because it is the best, but when all we can
point to is 5-6 year old success stories it does leave one with questions.

Are companies keeping their success secrets close or are they embarrassed to
use Ada? All I ever see in any of the trades these days is c++. And all they
talk about are how to fix the problems that Ada eliminated.

Maybe it's me, but we're to focused on the past while the industry is
looking to the future.

John Apa