"S. Ron Oliver" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:22:52 -0700
At 06:40 PM 1/30/01 -0500, Currie Colket wrote:

. . .

>Please consider becoming officially chartered under SIGAda. Charters are
>useful as they establish focus for the group as well as any ground rules
>that might be necessary.

I would like to second Currie's position here.  I would very much like to
see us form a SIGAda-Web working group (but I don't have strong feelings
about what it should be called).

sro

S. Ron Oliver, semi-retired professor of Computer Science and Computer
Engineering.  www.csc.calpoly.edu/~sroliver

caress Corporation is proud to be the U.S. representative for Top Graph'X,
developers of high quality software components, using Ada.  For more
information, check out www.topgraphx.com.

Tired of sucky software! ?  Check out www.caressCorp.com and follow the
links to software sucks and The Oliver Academy.