From:
Paul Stachour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:33:10 -0600
Friends,
   The call for participation for SIGAda 2001, scheduled for 30 September - 4
October 2001,
here in the Twin Cities of Minnesota has been mailed.  I have already received
several
reports of its arrival.  An updated copy is posted on the WWW at
http://www.acm.org/sigada/conf/sigada2001/#CFP

    This message requests your assistance in distributing the CFP at
conferences,
local societies you attend, or within your company.  We have 1700 copies
available,
so please speak up and ask for some. I'll send a package US Postal mail upon
request.

Please send (to the EMail address I'm using for the conference,
   Your name
    Postal Mailing address
    How many copies you want
    Where you plan to distribute them (if you know)
    Your telephone number (& best time to call) in case I need to call you.

This offer is not limited to members residing in the USA; one packet is
already
prepared for dispatch to Germany and will be on the way shortly.

I hope to see many of you here in Minnesota this fall.

Paul Stachour, Conference Chair.  Phone: 952-884-5977