Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:51:29 +0000
>= >       TOOLS Europe  usually somewhere in France
>=
>= It's a pity none of these -Europe (e.g. Ada-Europe, TOOLS-Europe)
>= conferences etc ever get held in the UK.

I was hoping someone would correct me on that one (it was a bit of a troll
really - sorry :-)

>Ada-Europe'97, the International Conference on Reliable Software
>Technologies, was held on June 2-6, 1997 in London, UK.

Of course it was! I'd forgotten about that one! I even considered going along to
it, but I would have found it difficult to persuade my company to support me as
I had just handed my notice in!

>We DO try to organize the Ada-Europe conferences in most countries of
>Europe, including the UK, but we also prefer to not return to the same
>country too soon after a previous conference.

That makes sense!

>Of course, the most important factor in choosing a location is the availability
>of local organizers committing to do a lot of work.  We're always on the
>look-out for such volunteers... ;-)

Is that some kind of a hint? :-)

John