Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:31:41 -0500
From:
John Wiley <[log in to unmask]>
(ASE post, cross-posted to TeamAda--please forgive any overlap)

Richard Conn set up the ASE on the MSN Communities, some potential security
issues were brought up.

While I am happy to see Microsoft providing more public access, more public
forums, and better service, I am concerned professionally and personally
with security issues.  However, I've used MSN, the Wallet, and the
(relatively new) Passport since their respective inceptions, have had no
security or privacy problems, and very little spam. I have found it is
possible to access time-wasting stuff--but I have no trouble avoiding it.

I look forward to reasonably secure and noise-free communication with folks
who contribute to Ada's future.

Thank you!

John Wiley (Intergraph QMS/SQA Administrator and Ada resource)

(256) 730-2567 voice -8227 fax (931) 638-7289 mobile/pager

mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.intergraph.com/about/iso9000.asp