From:
Tom Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:56:29 -0800
You do mean low level TCP/IP, not just sockets, right?

I happen to have been working recently on a site indexer, so I asked it
about "tcp" on some Ada sites.  Here's a simple dump of results in the
form of a list of pages, then a matching list of the first line in each
page that contains the search term.

 1:http://www.adapower.com/lab/acde/messages/11.html
 2:http://www.adapower.com/alg/state.html
 3:http://www.adapower.com/alg/statetable.html
 4:http://www.adapower.com/alg/semaphore1.html
 5:http://www.adapower.com/acde/Ascl.sv.server.html
containing
 1:i´m programing in component pascal trought blackbox, but i have
problem in transfering data from computer to other, trougth CommStreams,
please help me in this, you can send me a example,with sock comunication
between two computers, tcp/ip protocol.. thanks. yimar bolivar regards
 2:The state machine in this example is a TCP connection, implemented as
an
 3:the type and recompiling the spec of TCP.States. This will
necessitate
 4:Let's re-implement the TCP connection type from the original State
 5:made to make this less system dependant. TCP/IP is so commonly used,
that the

 1:http://www.adahome.com/Market/condex/
 2:http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/download.htm
 3:http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/dwheeler.htm
 4:http://www.adahome.com/Ammo/Success/medanal.html
 5:http://www.adahome.com/Ammo/Success/byronin.html
 6:http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/comments.htm
 7:http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/download.html
 8:http://www.adahome.com/articles/1997-05/bugtales/bugtales.4o4
 9:http://www.adahome.com/articles/1997-05/bugtales/bugdata.txt
 10:http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/history.htm
containing
 1:OO Technology, Unix, TCP/IP, Oracle, Heterogeneous systems

 2:Win32 or a TCP/IP stack for Windows 3.1).
 3:Web Technologies (HTML, HTTP, TCP/IP, CGI, Java Virtual Machine)
 4:Modeling of Pages-Jones to develop the software. A TCP/IP network
 5:Liant) and Xll (Motif for the user-interface). A TCP/IP communication
network
 6:X-Mailer: Chameleon 4.6.3, TCP/IP for Windows, NetManage Inc.
 7:Win32 or a TCP/IP stack for Windows 3.1).
 8:Context:    TCP/IP network kernel for MS-DOS

 9:... a recent example was debugging a problem in a TCP/IP network
 10:Common Operating Environment (COE), TCP/IP and JTIDS,

 1:http://www.adaic.com/jobs/jobs.html
 2:http://www.adaic.com/jobs/messages/594.html
containing
 1:Ada + TCP/IP etc in Australia
 2:Ada + TCP/IP etc in Australia

 1:http://archive.adaic.com/tools/bindings/DCE/THREADS/cma_config.h
 2:http://archive.adaic.com/tools/SFTP/sftpuser.txt
 1: * functions for reentrant versions of tcpip.so and resolv.so.

 2:     (3)  Load TCP/IP source and command files from the TCPIP tape
into the