From:
Chris Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:07:57 -0800
Whenever I see a job position offered, if it doesn't give me
a warm fuzzy as to where it is located, I trash the e-mail.
If any recruiter wants to entice people to inquire about
job opportunities then he/she ought to at least give a general
location.  Maybe based on County/State.  At least from that
point if I see a job offered in San Diego, CA and I am currently
in the Los Angeles County, CA then my commute would be horrible
and not worth my interest, or I may want to make a location
move to be in that "new" area.
--
Chris Sparks, Boeing
(714) 372 - 9791